Thursday, July 26, 2007

PPP: Adamantite Breastplate

Time for another PPP, that is, Particularly Profitable Pattern installment, a guide to buying and reselling vendor items for easy gold!

There's nothing quite as annoying as falling for your own tricks. I've been leveling up Blacksmithing recently, and when I was perusing the Auction House, I ran across Plans: Adamantite Breastplate. This is a very decent chest piece to have when leveling up, especially if it's your first time beyond 60. And if you're a completist, like me, and want ALL the Blacksmithing recipes... well, I bought it out at 13 gold. Only later did I find out it comes from a VENDOR in Telaar! I bought it for over twice as much as it was worth, and counted it a decent deal, until I found all of this out.

So, if you're in the area (check the link above to find out which vendors sell it), look for these plans! If I fell for it, anyone would.

No comments: